gastronovi.com data protection
We appreciate your visit to our website. In the following, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The body named in the legal notice is the controller of data collection and processing described below.
When you visit our websites, so-called usage data is temporarily stored on our web server for statistical purposes as a protocol in order to improve the quality of our websites. This data record consists of
- the page which is requested from the file,
- the name of the file,
- the date and time of query,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status (file transferred, file not found),
- the description of the type of browser used,
- the IP address of the requesting computer, which is shortened in such a way that it can no longer be connected to a specific person.
Data transfer to third parties
We transmit your data during order processing according to Art. 28 GDPR to service providers who support us in operating our websites and any associated processes. Our service providers are bound by strict instructions and are contractually bound to us. These can, for example, be service providers for hosting or web analysis.
Data transfer to third-party countries
In some cases, we transfer personal data to a country outside the EU. We have always ensured an appropriate level of data protection in these cases: in the case of Google (USA), an appropriate level of data protection is ensured by the corresponding participation in the Privacy Shield Agreement (Art. 45 (1) GDPR).
We use session cookies and permanent cookies on our websites. Processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR and in the interest of optimising or enabling user guidance and adapting the presentation of our website.
You can set your browser to notify you before a cookie is placed. This will make their use transparent to you. You can also delete cookies at any time via the corresponding browser setting and prevent the setting of new cookies. Please note in this case that our web pages may not be displayed optimally and that some functions may no longer be technically available.
The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. However, because we have activated IP anonymisation on our website, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within Member States of the European Union. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA (an appropriate level of data protection pursuant to Art. 45 (1) GDPR through Google’s participation in the Privacy Shield) and only shortened there. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google LLC (USA) in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. Google will therefore only use all information for strictly specific purposes in order to evaluate the use of our website for us and compile reports on website activities.
You can object to this processing at any time. Please use one of the following options: You can prevent the cookies from being stored by selecting an appropriate setting of your browser software. However, we should point out that, in this case, you may not be able to make full use of all this website's functions. You can also block the transfer of data generated by the cookie with regard to your utilisation of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google, and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
You can also prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: click here if you want to prevent the processing of your data by Google Analytics.
In order to protect your data from unwanted access as comprehensively as possible, we implement technical and organisational measures. We use an encryption method on our pages. Your information is transmitted from your computer to our server and vice versa via the internet using TLS encryption. You can recognise this by the fact that the lock symbol in the status bar of your browser is closed and the address line starts with https://
You can contact us via a web form. We need your name, company name, city, telephone number and your email address for you to use our contact form. You can provide us with further information, but you do not have to. The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We use your data exclusively to process your request.
Your rights as a user
When processing your personal data, the GDPR grants you certain rights as a website user:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR): you have the right to request confirmation as to whether your personal data are processed; if this is the case, you have a right to access these personal data and the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
- The right to correction and deletion (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR): you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data. You also have the right to request that your personal data be deleted immediately if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR applies in detail, e.g. if the data are no longer required for the purposes pursued.
- The right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): you have the right to request the restriction of processing if one of the conditions listed in Art 18 GDPR is fulfilled, e.g. if you have lodged an objection against the processing for the duration of any inquiry.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): in certain cases, which are detailed in Art 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of these data to a third party.
- Right of objection (Art. 21 GDPR): if data are collected on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) (data processing to protect legitimate interests), you have the right to object to processing at any time for reasons caused by your particular situation. We will then no longer process the personal data unless there are demonstrably compelling reasons for processing which are in need of protection and which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority: you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates data protection regulations. The right of appeal may be exercised in particular before a supervisory authority in the Member State where you are staying, working or where the suspected violation took place.
Contact details for the data protection officer
Our company data protection officer will be happy to provide you with information or suggestions on the subject of data protection:
Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH
Telephone: +49 421 69 66 32 0